Tuesday, October 9, 2007

MISSION STATEMENT OF MITCH

TASK
I am working for Commerce Bank as a branch supervisor. My duty is to assist my branch manager and assistant manager to supervise staff to perform their jobs accurately and ensure the daily branch operation running properly and smoothly.
In addition, I am working on my college degree on finance and investment major. My expected graduation date is summer 2008.

VISION & GOALS
As I move on my career path in retail banking field, finacial advisor (FA) position could earn more comparatively. Therefore I will move to sales side and I want to work for an international bank as a FA in 2008. My short term goal is to gain experience in US bank for 2 years then move back to my country Hong Kong to continue the same career in banking field there.
My personal goal is in my late 40s, I can own or partner with my friends to open restaurant in tourist area in Hong Kong.


VALUES
Since I have engaged many years in customer service industry, I know that consumer satisfaction is the top priority for a business to be success. Therefore whatever kind of business we are running, we have to continue improve the product quality and image of our products and company in order to match and even exceed consumer expectations. So I feel proud if I can help customers to solve their needs and always offer something which is more than their expectation.

3 comments:

Kyle Lai said...

Hi, Mitch,

As a branch supervisor, what kind of problem do you encounter the most in terms of customer relationship? In terms of customer service, is there any particular technique that you use to provide good customer service?

Palladian (Siropas) said...

i compliment on your entrepreneurial ideal as an owner of a restaurant in the center of a busy Hong Kong area. you said that you will be returning to Hong Kong and continue working in the field of the financial adviser; do you feel that the role a financial adviser plays in the US market is the same as that of one in Hong Kong?

Amy said...

Interesting. I work for a bank as well but as a teller for chase. I originally work for Bank of New York as adminstration but then after the merger they didnt have that kind of title anymore so I decided to be a teller. I for one hate retail financial banking, customer's are such a pain. There was a point I wanted to continue my career in the retail banking industry but I been here a year already and I cant stand it anymore but good luck to you.